Help: Services & Support
New Mutual Fund Accounts
Existing Mutual Fund Account Changes
- How do I add money to my existing mutual fund account?
- How do I redeem shares (make a withdrawal) from my account?
- How do I change my name or add or remove a co-owner on my account?
- How do I change the beneficiaries or Transfer on Death provision on my account?
- What if my account change requires a Medallion Signature Guarantee?
Reporting Unethical or Fraudulent Activity
Using Personal Bookkeeping Software
- Where do I find information on downloading account information to Quicken and Microsoft Money?
Navigating the Account Access Site
- How can I get help help finding what I'm looking for in online account access?
Finding Tax Information
Visit our Tax Center for resources regarding capital gains, access to tax forms, and answers to common mutual fund tax questions.
Accessing Your Account by Phone
Learn more about our toll-free automated account information system that is as close as your telephone. You can gain access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Access our detailed glossary for definitions of common financial and investment terms.
To obtain a prospectus, download online or call Sales Support at 1.800.787.1621
While this communication may be used to promote or market a transaction or an idea that is discussed in the publication, it is intended to provide general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with the understanding that The Principal® is not rendering legal, accounting, or tax advice. It is not a marketed opinion and may not be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, tax, or accounting obligations and requirements. For more information about our funds, including their full names, please see the Principal Funds, Inc. prospectus or call Sales Support at 1.800.787.1621.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Principal Funds are distributed by Principal Funds Distributor, Inc.
Not FDIC Insured - May Lose Value - No Bank Guarantee