E-asy. E-fficient. E-Delivery.
Ready to get fast access to information, eliminate extra paper, and help the environment? It's easy with Principal Funds e-Delivery.
Starting e-Delivery is simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account.
- Do you own other products from The Principal® in addition to mutual funds? (For example, annuities, insurance, or retirement plans.) If yes, select "PRINCIPAL FUNDS" in the Retirement & Investments section under Investments. If no, skip to step number 3.
- Click the "e-Delivery" link on the left side of your screen.
- Enter your e-mail address and select the documents you'd like to receive electronically:
- Statements. Do you want to receive your statements and Principal Perspective newsletter electronically? Select yes or no.
- Fund Documents. Do you want to receive the prospectus, prospectus supplements, annual reports, and semi-annual reports electronically? Select yes or no.
- Proxy Materials. Do you want to receive proxy materials electronically? Select yes or no.
Once enrolled, you'll receive timely e-mail notification with links to the materials you want that are ready and waiting.
Take advantage of e-Delivery and sign up today.
To obtain a prospectus, download online or call Customer Service at 1.800.222.5852
While this communication may be used to promote or market a transaction or an idea that is discussed in the publication, it is intended to provide general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with the understanding that The Principal® is not rendering legal, accounting, or tax advice. It is not a marketed opinion and may not be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, tax, or accounting obligations and requirements. For more information about our funds, including their full names, please see the Principal Funds, Inc. prospectus or call Customer Service at 1.800.222.5852.
A mutual fund's share price and investment return will vary with market conditions, and the principal value of an investment when you sell your shares may be more or less than the original cost.
This Web site was created and is maintained by Principal Funds Distributor, Inc. exclusively, and not by the Directors of the funds.
Principal Funds, Inc. is distributed by Principal Funds Distributor, Inc., member of the Principal Financial Group®. Principal Funds Distributor, Principal Shareholder Services, Principal Management Corporation and its affiliates, and Principal Funds, Inc. are collectively referred to as Principal Funds.
Not FDIC or NCUA/NCUSIF insured - May lose value - No bank guarantee - Not a deposit - Not insured by any federal government agency