E-asy. E-fficient. E-Delivery.
Ready to get fast access to information, eliminate extra paper, and help the environment? It's easy with Principal Funds e-Delivery.
Starting e-Delivery is simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account.
- Do you own other products from The Principal® in addition to mutual funds? (For example, annuities, insurance, or retirement plans.) If yes, select "PRINCIPAL FUNDS" in the Retirement & Investments section under Investments. If no, skip to step number 3.
- Click the "e-Delivery" link on the left side of your screen.
- Enter your e-mail address and select the documents you'd like to receive electronically:
- Statements. Do you want to receive your statements and Principal Perspective newsletter electronically? Select yes or no.
- Fund Documents. Do you want to receive the prospectus, prospectus supplements, annual reports, and semi-annual reports electronically? Select yes or no.
- Proxy Materials. Do you want to receive proxy materials electronically? Select yes or no.
Once enrolled, you'll receive timely e-mail notification with links to the materials you want that are ready and waiting.
Take advantage of e-Delivery and sign up today.
To obtain a prospectus, download online or call Sales Support at 1.800.787.1621
While this communication may be used to promote or market a transaction or an idea that is discussed in the publication, it is intended to provide general information about the subject matter covered and is provided with the understanding that The Principal® is not rendering legal, accounting, or tax advice. It is not a marketed opinion and may not be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, tax, or accounting obligations and requirements. For more information about our funds, including their full names, please see the Principal Funds, Inc. prospectus or call Sales Support at 1.800.787.1621.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Principal Funds are distributed by Principal Funds Distributor, Inc.
Not FDIC Insured - May Lose Value - No Bank Guarantee